80%
Sunday, July 06, 2008
`Truth. Unspoken.

As usual, sunday is do house work. Mob floor! Sian..

Afternoon went to gombak central intend to make a new spectacles for myself. My current one is about 3 years old and there are lots of scratches on the lens. Make my life so blurrr. =x But didn't managed to see one that suits me. It's either got the color I want but not the design I want. Or it will be got the design I want but don't have the color I want. =.= I know I'm chooseyyy.. But who wants to wear one that doesn't look nice on you? =p

rh called me while I was eating lunch later. He was arranging a meet up for the 3 of us as yz is going to ns next week. Agreed to meet them, so I went home and prepare.

By the time I reach Yishun is already 6pm+. We travel down to Orchard together and went to Cineleisure to have dinner. rh treat us to the hong kong cafe there. The mango dessert is super duper nice! love it! Then shift to Pastamania to have dinner. Sounds kinda weird? Dessert before dinner ya? haha. Didn't eat much though.

Don't know why feels like he is not happy to see me today. Maybe we shouldn't have meet up. The mood today was gloomy and rh was trying his very best to brighten the mood. He is really a great entertainer. haha! Feel alot better after a laugh. Thanks alot. =]

Watch yz play parapara after dinner. Guess it brings back alot of his memories and lots of thoughts. Then he accompanied me during the ride home.

Truth... Unspoken.. Time to let go...


Juz LeeN ♥ 11:45 PM