80%
Thursday, May 22, 2008
`Weird people

What a bad day to start with squeezing inside a train while others squeeze you in from the outside.

This morning was super unluckly. I happened to take the train towards Pasir Ris at my station. When it reached Bukit Batok station, a stupid man push in and stand so close to me! SO er xin la! I was there enduring, trying not to stand so close to him and move a bit closer to a lady beside me. Then as the train maneuvered to platform A of Jurong East station, it suddenly stop and the lady infront of me lost her balance and step on my toes!

HER HEELS STEP ON MY TOES!

OMG!! very painful! Although she kept apologizing but one of my toes was already bleeding when we reached Jurong East station. I didn't know taking MRT can be so dangerous one! YEK!!

Unluckiness continues.. After work took the 5.30pm bus to Boon Lay so I can find a seat in the train without having to stand throughout the journey to Bugis. Many people was taking the bus and its almost full. Then this weird guy come sit beside me. From what I see, I think he is a bit sot sot one. During the journey he kept talking to himself don't know mumbling what. And also play with his own hand and make weird sound. Make me so uncomfortable! Some more he'll turn and stare at me some times. YEK!! Get off the bus already still turn behind! Eeek!!

Then I went to POSB withdraw cash. Before me this lady withdraw already never take money and go off! So many people queuing but nobody help me to stop her =.= After a while the cash go back in then i proceed to withdraw. 1 min later the lady come back LOLs.. weird people..

After that take train down to Bugis. Don't know why people like to read newspaper in the train and don't care whether there is anyone beside. This guy sit beside me read those big newspaper then 越 read open 越大! Make me no space to move!

Meet zx & badgal at Bugis then we went to Ajisen Ramen have dinner together. Chat as we eat! Yummy~ Cray fish ramen again! But I think my appetite become smaller nowdays, cause usually everytime I can finish the whole bowl of ramen but today I can't! Plus recently eat also very little then very fast full le.. what happen oh?

Anyway, really enjoyed having dinner together tonight. We should meet up more often =)
I'll miss u guys!!!


Juz LeeN ♥ 12:18 AM