80%
Thursday, February 14, 2008
`Valentine's day

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY

This year valentine's day was rather interesting for me. I was an “angel” to a couple because of some reason, which I think I better not say here. However, it is quite a nice valentine’s day to have especially with food and movie sponsored xD

This was not planned overnight and it was actually quite last minute. I was still sleeping when Binghui called me this morning. His friend was desperately looking for someone to help so he approached me for this favor. And I was kind enough to agree. Haha!

Played a bit of maple before meeting Binghui at 1.30pm Bugis MRT. Maple is getting bored cause nobody can accompany me to play. Oh yah, then we went to Ajisen to have ramen for lunch. This is the 2nd time at Ajisen. I have learned my lesson from the previous time so I ordered Miso Cha Shu Ramen NOT spicy at all. VERY nice! We ordered 2 “Doraemon pancake” LOL its actually ice cream pancake but it looks like the one Doraemon always love to eat.

After the lunch, we went to arcade awhile. Actually, I wanted to play photohunt but the stupid machine spoils! ROAR~ So in the end watch him play the Initial D game. Then about 4pm meet the couple outside the cinema to watch Jumper. But they are late for about 15min I guess. Missed a bit of the movie but overall it was a NICE movie!

After the movie went to play pool awhile then walked over to the Dhoby Ghaut. Supposed to meet Yong Zhi, Guan Chuan and Gary at 7.30pm but Yong Zhi cannot make it cause of some work issue. So sad lor.. But never mind ba.. Meet guan chuan at MRT first. Then realise Binghui and Guan Chuan actually know each other! What a small world! xD

Binghui left then we walk around Plaza Singapura to wait for Gary to come. Chat as we walk to past time cause PS really got nothing to shop =x Gary reached at about 8+ then we went to Meridian to have our dinner. Dinner - Jap food was sponsored by Gary! So nice of him! But I wasn’t feeling very hungry so didn’t managed to finish all. Anyway, thanks!

After our dinner, we walk back to PS to buy drinks in Carrefour to smuggle in to the movie at the Cathay. Oh yah, one thing very funny is I watch Jumper twice today! The first time I sat at LAST row and second time sat at FIRST row! HAHA! This movie reminds me of the Teleport System that me and waiman used to discuss. It’s funny ok! Haha!

The movie ended at about 11.20pm then we rushed for the last train. The screen shows 1min for the Marina Bay train but I ran too slow in the end cannot catch the train. LUCKY still got one last train phew~

Guan Chuan and Gary were worried that I couldn’t catch the last train at Jurong East so both of them offer to give me 10bucks to take cab LOL.. Thanks wor.. But in the end Guan Chuan accompany me to my station then took a cab home. Thanks so much.. It’s quite scary to walk home alone so late in the night ya know.. =DDDD





Juz LeeN ♥ 12:28 PM