"As the land, the sky, the sea and everything
else in between serve as the witnesses,
I, the Wedding Elder, shall start the declaration of the
holy matrimony between you two.
To love is to come together from the pathways
of our past and then move forward...
Hand in hand, along the uncharred roads of our future,
ready the risk, to dream and to dare....
And always believe that all things are possible with
faith and love in each other.
As a lawful wedded husband and wife, you shall love, honor,
and comfort one another, and keep company in sickness
and in health; forsaking all others,
be true to one another as long as you both shall live.
By the authority vested in me,
I pronounce this couple to be husband and wife."
Today the special day for us...
This post is specially for my dearest Ch0pCh0p.
On this special day, 20th May, i'm married to the most caring and faithful guy. To my darling, h3artbr0k3n, thanks for being there for me when I need you. Wo ai ni... ^^